Quant Community launches Overledger 2.0 with interoperability with Ethereum, XRP and Bitcoin »CryptoNinjas
Quant Community, the creator of Overledger, a safe, easy and cost-effective API connection platform to all main DLTs, lately introduced the reside launch of Overledger 2.0. The improve includes important features to be used on main networks with different thrilling new options together with:
- New API – The brand new Overledger API has been remodeled into “one API for all the pieces”, connecting the worldwide DLT and API ecosystems.
- Standardized – Based mostly on ISO TC / 307 offering a easy and commonplace interface to entry all supported DLTs and blockchains.
- Safe and scalable – Applied OAuth federated authentication requirements, enabling single sign-on for enterprise prospects and implementing scalability and resiliency updates for cloud infrastructure.
Overledger 2.0 helps information transformation for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple fee transactions. As well as, the brand new SDK V2.0 is lighter; with its information transformation performance primarily moved to the Overledger V2.0 preparation service.
- Obtain the non-public key to a JKS file.
- Signature for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple fee transactions.
- Generate Entry Token and Refresh Token utilizing: Consumer ID, Consumer Secret, Overledger UI Username, Overledger UI Password.
For extra particulars, see the guides under:
Overledger lets you create new kinds of purposes. By breaking down DLT silos with Quant’s patented cross-DLT expertise, out there by way of the REST API, Overledger offers a spread of highly effective cross-DLT transaction varieties. This permits purposes to simply entry, replace, and transfer information and belongings held throughout all DLTs and blockchains that prospects use to function their companies.