Earn as much as 50% APY by staking $ GLQ on the GraphLinq app – Bitcoin Information press launch
PRESS RELEASE. The most recent utility token to supply staking to its customers / holders is the $ GLQ of the GraphLinq protocol. As of this text, $ GLQ has over 4,500 holders based on etherscan, excluding GLQ holders on CEX like Kucoin, MXC, Gate. This is a crucial step for the way forward for the mission, as it should encourage extra customers to remain. Study extra about GraphLinq, its staking mechanism, and the staking steps.
GraphLinq – The No Code protocol for automating on-chain and off-chain actions, launched solely in March 2021, has come a great distance, bringing customers within the crypto house a never-before-seen mannequin of integrating blockchain automation on any linked / unbound blockchain job.
The objective of the GraphLinq protocol is to permit customers to work together blockchains with any related system as simply as doable with none prior data of coding.
The GraphLinq ecosystem presently consists of an engine, an built-in growth setting (HERE) & a application to ship automated providers whereas making the most of centralized / decentralized knowledge feeds, a number of blockchains, and so forth. Additionally, lately they in partnership with Polygon Network (formerly Matic) for several reasons. Study: http://docs.graphlinq.io | To construct: http://ide.graphlinq.io | Instantaneous deployment: http://app.graphlinq.io | Analytic: https://analytics.graphlinq.io/
Concerning the $ GLQ token
GLQ is the native token of the GraphLinq ecosystem constructed on Ethereum (ERC20). It’s used to run a chart on the mainnet of the platform to run totally different processes on the blockchain to automate duties, set off occasions and far more. GLQ shall be used as a fee technique on the GraphLinq Market the place fashions shall be purchased and offered on a peer-to-peer foundation. GLQ’s options and use circumstances will proceed to diversify because the ecosystem grows, as talked about in Graphlinq Documentation.
All the pieces you have to find out about $ GLQ staking
GraphLinq has lastly introduced the extremely anticipated launch of GLQ Staking on the GraphLinq app, engaging GLQ holders to earn passive rewards. Upon staking, GLQ holders can earn as much as 50% APY in rewards primarily based on the distinctive tier mechanism to incent long run holders.
Initially, stage rankings are assigned in a decentralized method as follows:
-> The primary 15% of the entire stakes shall be at stage 1 and can get 50% APY
-> The following 40% bettors shall be at stage 2 and can get 25% APY
-> The opposite gamers shall be at stage 3 and can profit from an APY of 12.5%
The present APY is for a restricted time solely and can be up to date within the close to future.
While you wager for the primary time you’ll be stage 3 first, then you’ll attain the upper ranges by staying longer, because the variety of gamers will increase you might find yourself within the prime 15% or the highest 40% following. , growing your rank. Moreover, larger tier gamers / holders may improve to subsequent decrease tiers upon withdrawal of their staked GLQ, in the end rewarding long run holders.
To place it merely, the longer you maintain, the extra seemingly your rank is to achieve the subsequent stage with a better APY. With every withdrawal, you’ll lose your stage advantages, which advantages holders essentially the most.
The primary withdrawal halves your APY (when you’re not at stage 3), and the second will drop you again to the final stage with the least APY. nevertheless, Claiming the surrendered GLQ is not going to have an effect on your stage ranks or rewards.
(You may observe and declare your staking rewards on the staking web page of the GraphLinq app in actual time)
To notice: The workforce talked about that the present Staking Rewards APY is for a restricted time and shall be up to date sometimes within the close to future.
How do I purchase and wager my GLQ $ in 3 straightforward steps?
A step-by-step information to placing your GLQ $ to work to attain a whopping 50% APY!
Ensure you have $ GLQ first!
In case you’re nonetheless searching for a solution to get $ GLQ, here is methods to safe your bag:
- Purchase $ GLQ on app.graphlinq.io utilizing fiat by one of many following fee strategies: SEPA, UPI, IMPS, Sooner Funds Financial institution switch, credit score and debit playing cards. For this technique, you’ll need to confirm your KYC and enter your ERC20 pockets tackle to obtain GLQ.
- Redeem your ETH/ ERC20 for $ GLQ on Uniswap, 1 inch, Metamask Pockets.
- You can even purchase $ GLQ on one in all these centralized exchanges (CEX): Kucoin, MXC, Gate.io
Video tutorial on methods to purchase GLQ: https://youtu.be/_3tOZhBb9zw
- Join your ERC20 pockets like Metamask, Coinbase Pockets, and so forth. to the GraphLinq utility by deciding on the specified portfolio.
- Verify the connection by clicking on “Signal”
- Entry the staking interface by clicking on “Guess your GLQ“on the highest bar or”Staking interface“within the sidebar.
- As soon as you might be on the staking interface, “Whole Staking GLQ”, “My Staking GLQ”, “My Claimable Rewards” and your present rating will be seen.
- Within the staking interface, yow will discover the choice to “Withdraw” your staked GLQ and an choice to “Declare Rewards”.
- However first, you we have to wager GLQ. To do that, enter the quantity of GLQ you want to stake within the “Stake Your GLQ” subject. After getting into the specified quantity, click on on “Stake now” and validate the contract in your related pockets. Then after approving your pockets, click on once more on “Stake now” and validate in your related pockets to be able to full the staking course of.
Video tutorial on methods to stake GLQ: https://youtu.be/hHsVEp_zKp0
Congratulations, your GLQ has been efficiently staked.
It is a press launch. Readers ought to train due diligence earlier than taking any motion relating to the promoted enterprise or any of its associates or providers. Bitcoin.com is just not accountable, instantly or not directly, for any injury or loss brought about or allegedly brought on by or in reference to using or reliance on any content material, good or service talked about within the press launch.
Picture credit: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons